Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Triplet Treats!

Disclaimer: I pretty much stalk my brother and SIL on FB.  I mean, we don't live in the same state and its the best way to get caught up and see pics of the bebes.  So, with that said... I hope what you are about to read doesn't make you think I'm a weirdo.  I'm just a very excited auntie, k?


First I want to share this "wedding wish" that a couple of friends left for Ricky and Anna on their wedding day.

Can you believe it!?
"Triplets, right away." :)



Now, here are Anna's baby bump pictures!
These are totally all on FB, but they're not all in a row.
I thought this was cool.

18 weeks, 6 days

20 weeks, 5 days

22 weeks
The theme for Anna's baby shower was...wait for it...
Three Peas in a Pod :)
How cute!

24 weeks, 4 days


I think this is 28 weeks, 2 days


30 weeks, 6 days

32 weeks


And if I did the pregnancy math right, which it is quite possible that I did not, the babies were born at 33 weeks and 1 day.  Full term for triplets is 36 weeks. 

Next I will probably do a post of pictures of each baby and a little bit about their individual journeys so far. :)



P.S. Is it totally weird that I'm posting such detailed posts about my nephews and niece and everything related?  Because, I just love every bit and want to help record it all :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...