Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2012

October 1st

I know you're expecting me to talk to about our first anniversary celebration, and I will in another post, but not here.

And maybe you're expecting me to reminisce about last year, our wedding day, but that's not my plan.

You see, I want to tell you about the twenty-three October firsts that came before 2011.

From 1987 to 2010, here is everything that happened on an October 1st that stands out to me.














Absolutely nothing.

You see, October 1st was just another day in a year.

And now, it's one of my favorite and most important days in every single year.  For the rest of my life.

It is amazing to me how marrying TJ changed so much about my life, for the better, of course.  Even a day of the year has now forever been changed for me.  A new day to celebrate a new life together, forever.

And soon, I'll give you all the details about our One Year Anniversary Celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...