Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Diamonds and Death

So I mentioned in a previous blog post (Children's Auction), Teej and I purchased tickets to a murder mystery called Diamonds and Death.

The event program.


The night finally arrived!  We went to the local Goodwill and bought what we considered to be redneck gear.  


The redneck version of us. 


See, the set up was this: we were guests at a reception for a wedding between a rich, "sophisticated" girl and a not-so-poor, redneck boy.  During part of the reception a man dies and the rest is spent trying to figure out who did it.  All while enjoying delicious food that was provided by Sooner Legends.


Yummies!

It was a very enjoyable evening spent with friends and family. 

My SIL and I.  We're rednecks so of course we brought guns to a wedding!
 (and this was BEFORE open carry was passed, we're rebels!)

All in all, it was awesome.  I had always wanted to go to a murder mystery dinner and now I can say I have.  Check that off the list :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...