Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

30 Day Challenge - Day 11 - Your Family


Day 11 - Your Family

Well, my family is my husband and me.  No children. No pets. Just the way we like it (for now). 

One step out from that would be my mom, dad, step-mom, older brother, sister-in-law, two nephews and one niece (the most precious babies ever!!!) and my two little brothers.

For the hubs, it's his mom, dad, step-mom, little sister, older sister, and brother-in-law. 

I would describe my family as ecclectic.  Everyone has their own unique personality and no one acts like another.  It's definitely been interesting to expand my family to include him and his.  Not because any of them are difficult, but because I don't like change.  And I'm not always the best with people; I definitely have my socially-awkward moments.  

Our family, because we are now one giant family, is there to support us through our marriage.  It's great to have a support system like that.  

Ok, I'm done. 

(see, socially awkward, but that's seriously how I end conversations sometimes) :-/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...