Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Chinasaurs

These events occurred on June 1, 2012.

WARNING: Picture Overload

Ok, so I love China. And I love dinosaurs.  So when I found out that a local museum was having an exhibit exclusively for Chinese dinosaurs, I about flipped!  So a couple of friends, two babies, and I went to see it on opening night.

------

 Kerry and I.

 I took more pics of the skeletons, but I don't want to ruin all the fun for you, so here's a sneak peak.

-----

Because it was opening night, there were lots of cool Chinese extras going on.

A Chinese Tea Ceremony. 
Paper-cutting station.
Your name in Chinese.
A Chinese musician. 
Paper lanterns.
A Chinese Lion Dance.
 -----

Mariah chowing down on a spring roll. Yum!

Brookie and PayPay :)

 Kerry and her name in Chinese.



 Brookie's and PayPay's middle names in Chinese. 

 Brookie and PayPay exploring the other exhibits.

 Sisterly love! Awww!


Two tiny babies near a giant dinosaur leg bone? Yes please! 

Brookie LOVED this chair.

Fun time with Kelly! :) I swear, they love taking pics. 

Trying really hard to turn this knob. So cute!

 L to R: Kerry checking out an exhibit.
Kerry, Brookie, PayPay and Mariah next to the Guinness Record holder for large head.


A view of the crowd from the balcony.  It had thinned out a lot by then.

Oh, and last but not least, alcohol.  
Because what goes better with dead dinos then getting crunk!?
J/K.  I thought this was totally weird....there were tons of kids all around!


It was a lot of fun and I loved every minute! Oh, and I totally scored some pressed pennies (nerd alert!).

K, bye now. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...