Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Triplet Treats!

Ok, so when my brother called me to tell me that tripets were on the way, I had an idea.

You see, every year for Christmas my whole extended family (on my mom's side) gets together.  This would be the perfect place to announce the news.

My grandmother has (had) 16 great-grandchildren so I came up with this idea to make 3 onesies that said 17, 18, and 19 (with hearts of course).  I bought the onesies at Walmart and the iron on numbers and hearts at Hobby Lobby.


Then give them to my grandmother as a gift to open for every one to see.


Can't wait to see them in these :) 



Oh, and there's video :)
[It gets wayyy shaky in some parts.  I was sooo excited!]






2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! It was my first experience with iron-ons. Opened up a whole new world for me lol

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...