Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Nerd Alert

Ok, so I truly believe that everyone, and I mean everyone, is a nerd for something.  There is something out there that you just geek for!

For most of my co-workers, its comic books.  For a lot of people it's music or movies.  And for some it's reality TV (you know how you are, lol).

And for me, it is Harry Potter.  Books, movies, fan fiction...you name it, I'm in.  And this most definitely includes Pottermore.

Pottermore, in case you didn't know, is a web-based game that is based completely on the books and includes TONS of extra information from the mind of J.K. Rowling.

You shop for your books.

You get a wand.

You are sorted into a house.

You choose a Potter-related user name.

You can duel.

You can brew potions.

You can explore moments from each chapter and learn new and exciting, I said it...EXCITING, details and never-before-told background stories to the whole world that is Harry Potter.

My username is LumosFelicis30399, I'm in Slytherin (we won the very first house cup!!), and my wand is made of Hawthorne.  I love to duel and I'm getting into potions.

I geek for Potter!!


What are you a nerd for?

1 comment:

  1. I'm so embarrassed that I'm even reading this right now :-/ haha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...