Pages

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Triplet Treats!

Ok, today might be a bit of a teaser.  I'm going to feature some of the GORGEOUS pregnancy pictures of my brother and sister-in-law.

These came from Elizalde Photography who is a very close friend of my SIL Anna.



Presh!


I've seen this idea all over Pinterest 
and I am SO HAPPY they did it!!


The onesies say Tic, Tac, and Toe.
Also, LOVE that they are holding hands :) 
So sweet!!



My brother is a police officer. 
How cute are the police onesies!!


SHOES!!


The blocks spell the babies' names: 
Jonah, Noah, and Leah
and its points to her tummy.
eek!



Oh. Em. Gee.  How cute!
[weirdest thing I've ever said about a picture that includes my brother...]



They are so happy
And we are so happy for them!





I just love every single picture!  I love the poses and props! I love the editing that was done! I love every bit of it!! 

Oh, and in case you're in the Texas area and need some beautiful photos, here's the link again :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...