Pages

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Possibly the busiest week of my life

It has been a very busy past few days.  I didn't take any pictures, though.  We very much so need to purchase a new camera.  I may have lost the old one. :(

On Wednesday we spent time with some people from my love's teenage years.  It was pretty much a reunion of old friends.  I must admit that I had some anxiety as I wasn't sure who all I would know, but it turns out I knew quite a few, so it all worked out.  Also, it was at Fuzzy's Tacos, which I had no idea was such a good place for drinks.

Thursday was Girl's Night.  Oh, how i love these ladies and spending time with them.  We had a craft night featuring many Pinterest-inspired ideas, which I would love to include the pinterest pics, but my computer is being a butt-head right now and I just don't have the patience to deal with it.  It was time well spent and I very much enjoyed it.  Looking forward to our next girl's night. :)

Friday night was the 2012 Olympic Opening Ceremonies and my sis-in-law hosted a wonderful evening at her apartment.  Before the party we ate dinner with my love's paternal grandparents.  It was so nice to spend time with them and catch up on all their recent travels.  The opening ceremony party was another great time spent with great people, although the opening ceremonies were confusing at times.

My favorite part of the opening ceremonies was when J.K. Rowling read a bedtime story to me.  Yeah, I said me.  A girl can be delusional if she wants to.  :)

Also we had fun trying to guess what the flag-bearers' sports were.  It got to be very funny although not at all politically correct.

Today, Saturday was a wonderful day as well.  I was able to spend time with two wonderful friends from high school, including my maid-of-honor and enduring bestie Michelle. :) LOVE HER!  We ate lunch together and caught up on whatever has been missed since our last weekly phone convo.  Also, there was an ADORABLE little redheaded almost-4-year-old who stole my heart! She is so precious!

Tonight was spent taking a nap and catching up on the Olympics.  Now, my love is playing COD and I'm about to go to sleep.

It has been blessing after blessing this weekend, and I am so very thankful for each and every person I was able to spend time with this weekend.

And its not over yet!

Tomorrow we are going to a local water park with my in-laws.  More fun on top of fun!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...