Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

Confessions of a Reluctant Grown Up

Ok, so I don't know if this will become a regular thing or a permanent thing, but I definitely have a lot to say on the subject.

"What subject?", you ask.

Being an adult.

I just think some of you young 'uns need a warning of what's to come.

And I hope some of you fellow "grown-up-kids-but-not-quite-grown-up's" will assure me that I'm not the only one who has these thoughts/feelings/behaviors. So, please leave comments ... even if you just want to hear more. I definitely want to hear from you!

So here I go. Confession of a Reluctant Grown Up...



You know how some people talk to their kids or pets using a baby voice?

That's how I talk to my shoes.

Well, my favorite ones.

The ones that need to be babied, or they might think I don't love them.

And that would be sad.

Poor shoes. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...