Pages

Sunday, August 19, 2012

30 Day Challenge: Day 3


Day 3: A Book You Love

Well, the obvious answer is Harry Potter, but that's a book series, not a single book.

So I'm gonna go with Jane Eyre.

I first read it when I was much too young to understand what it was about.  I just read it for the AR points at school so I could get free ice cream.

I read it again about two years ago and again this year.  It is a very intricate tale of a young lady's entire life.  It's long, but I can't put it down once I start.  

I love it because it's honest.  Everything doesn't end up "happily ever after."  Each character has a fatal flaw that makes them seem almost real.  It's very dramatic, but most of life is at least a little dramatic.  

Well, that's that.  A Book (of many) that I Love is Jane Eyre.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...