Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

30 Day Challenge - Day 7 - 5 Pet Peeves


Day 7 - Five Pet Peeves

ONE
Passive-Aggressiveness - As I've said before, it's for the birds.  Let's talk about issues as they come up and take care of them then.  

TWO
Loud commercials - Seriously, mute them as often as possible.  I'd rather talk to those around me than listen to your sales pitch.  Also, I've never watched a TV commercial and felt better about myself at the end of it.  I don't need that.

THREE
Tailgating - It's stupid. It's rude. It accomplishes nothing and puts people in danger. STOP IT!

FOUR
Cutting in Line - You should have gotten there earlier if you wanted to be closer in line.  Go to the back of the line you lazy bum!

FIVE
Clutter - It makes me anxious. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...