Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

30 Day Challenge - Day 6 - Your Views On Mainstream Music


Day 6 - Your Views On Mainstream Music

I listen to music on the radio whenever I drive.  And sometimes I listen to iTunes while I work, but other than that I'm not that invested in music.  Now, I will say that Oklahoma radio stations seem to be behind the times and are often playing music that's considered old in other states.  And they play the same songs repeatedly, so they get annoying.

I like new music, but I rarely buy new music so I'm often caught listening to stuff that most people don't listen to anymore.

So my view on mainstream music is that I like the exposure to new stuff, because I won't be going to look for it myself, but I don't find it a necessity.  

Yep, that's about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...