Pages

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Happy Birthday Becky!

I can't believe we've been SILs for almost two years!! So grateful to have you in my life and looking forward to more years together and to growing closer as the years fly by! Can't wait to be an auntie to your precious babies one day and to maybe, one day far, far away, give them cousins :)

Here are just some of the pictures I found of all the times we've shared :)

John's Graduation Party - May 2012

Fourth of July 2012

Christmas 2012

Swan Lake Ballet - April 2013

Death and Diamonds Murder Mystery - 2012?

Thanksgiving - 2012

Waiting for Blair to arrive! 2012

As my amazing super-bridesmaid - 10/01/2011



Can't wait to see what our pictures together will be in the coming year. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS!!







3 comments:

  1. Thank you Kelly! Love you too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kelly! Love you too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you liked it and that I pulled off a surprise, lol.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...