Pages

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Missing in Action

Hi everyone!

So sorry I've been missing lately. I spent this past weekend in Nebraska visiting my dearest friend Michelle. I can't wait to tell you all about it, but that will have to wait.

It's finals week for me and I really need to focus on starting finishing this homework.

There will still be a TUT tomorrow and Confessions on Friday.

Also on Friday, I will be guest posting over at Miss Banana Pants. She is a wonderful woman of God with a sharp sense of humor.

She is taking a break from blogging to prepare for her big move to Nicaragua. That's right! The entire Banana Pants family is moving to Nicaragua to carry out the work of God and serve orphans.

Please visit her blog and encourage her in this pursuit (and tell her I said Hi!) :)

So this is it for me. Hopefully I can begin to tell you more about Nebraska on Monday.

Until then, stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...