Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Anniversary Celebration: Day 1


Thursday 9/27/2012

We both worked a full day and met at four o'clock to head to Texas.  We finally arrived at my brother's and sister-in-law's home around 9 pm.  One baby was still awake... little Jonah.  Well, not so little anymore.

He was very cuddly with his Uncle TJ :)

We stayed up a short while chatting with Richard and Anna and cuddling Jonah and quickly went to sleep in preparation for the next day.

Also, I found my camera! I had left it at their house the last time I visited in June, but I could've sworn I left it at the hospital after visiting Jennifer and baby Blair.  Oh, memory, you liar! Now, I just need to find the cord that goes with it.  Wish me luck!

Tune in tomorrow for Day 2!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...