Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

Anniversary Celebration: Day 4

Sunday 9/30/2012

We had already decided to skip church this Sunday, so we slept in, which is something we rarely get to do.  And I should say that I slept in, because TJ just can't. 

Well, we ate breakfast at Waffle House, which is delicious, and totally not nutritious, but we enjoy it. We didn't have much planned for the day so we just sort of winged it.  We went to the nearby dollar movies (total lies, it costs $2 per person, per movie) and saw Ice Age: Continental Drift. I love to watch animated movies,  but I was very confused during this one. It took me a little while to realize I had never seen the second one, so I had no idea why these two female mammoths were swinging from trees, but overall it was good. 

We then used one of our groupons to go to the Museum of Osteology.  Neither of us were expecting much, and we were both pleasantly surprised. Once again, I would love to show you, and future me, the pictures we took, but I can't find my camera cord!! Might have to buy a new one. :(

I never knew bones could be so interesting, but I was really intrigued by all of the skeletons they had. You just have to see it for yourself. Oh, and they had a penny machine! And next to it was a change machine that gave you four quarters and one bright, shiny new penny for your dollar. Of course I got all the pressed pennies they offered. :)

We then went to dinner at Qdoba with a birthday coupon I had been emailed. We both love their chicken quesadillas! 

We then went back to the (Two) dollar movies to see The Avengers for the third time. Definitely a movie you should see at least once!

Afterwards we went back to our hotel and each took a bite of our one year old wedding cake.  Let's just say that I'm glad to have my freezer space back. :)


Tomorrow I'll tell you all about our actual anniversary day! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...