Pages

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Fall Fun List - 2012

Ok, time to move on to a new topic other than our One Year Anniversary.

BUT, this is sort of inspired by everything that happened during our celebration weekend, specifically how we hadn't intentionally made memories. So I did a Google search for some Fall activities and narrowed it down to these. 

I wanted to make it a little more interesting so I decided to try my hand at creating a digital representation of our plans for this Fall. It's my first try so be kind. :) 



Some of these we have already done, like yesterday's post about our One Year Anniversary (Outdoor) Photoshoot!

And we went to a Pumpkin Patch and did a Corn Maze. I'll tell you all about it tomorrow! And by tomorrow, I mean Monday, because I don't post on Sundays. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...