Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

30 Day Challenge - Catch Up - Part 1

Ok, so I never actually finished my 30 Day Challenge. And I hardly did it every day. So now I am going to finish what I started, because that's important to me.

At least I will have finished it by the end of the week. Click here to see where we last left off.



Day 18: A problem that you have had 


My most recent, and most annoying problem I've had is developing food allergies. I have never had an allergic reaction to ANYTHING before, and suddenly I am allergic to SIX foods! [Watermelon, bananas, avocado, cantaloupe, and honeydew and I've had a serious reaction to carrots as well]. Oh, and I'm allergic to ragweed which can cause me to have reactions to other foods, such as honey or sunflower seeds. LAME!

Day 19: Five items you lust after


1) Traveling the world
2) Having the discipline to accomplish a challenging goal [see: maintain a budget so we can afford to travel the world (see #1)]
3) Having a job I absolutely LOVE!
4) Having a house to decorate.
5) Knowing, beyond doubt and reason, what my purpose in life is.

I guess those aren't technically "items" are they? Oh well, my blog.

Day 20: Your Fears

My fears have changed over the years. At one point I was afraid of ceiling fans, that they would fall on me. I seriously would not be in a room if the ceiling fan were on. Now I can handle it.

Currently I have a fear of open waters, meaning I fear being in the middle of the ocean with no land in sight. It's gotten to the point that I don't watch movies with scenes like that. Side note: Finding Nemo doesn't scare me because they are underwater the whole time; it's different.

Day 21: How you hope you future will be like


I hope to live every day of the rest of my life with TJ. The other details don't matter right now.

Day 22: Your academics


I graduated from a high school in Oklahoma valedictorian. I attended a college in Oklahoma and earned a Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Magna Cum Laude.

I'm working towards starting graduate school.

The End. :)



Tune in on Wednesday for the next four topics!

2 comments:

  1. I struggle accomplishing big goals as well. I'm a huge procrastinator! I love hearing about your 30-day challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear I'm not the only one who struggles with that! :) Thanks!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...