Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

Giving Thanks - Day 5

I'm thankful for when and where I was born. I'm not saying that this time period and this country are better than others, but I am thankful to have been born here and now.

My second choice would be to have been born in the 30's (so I could be an adult in the 50's) and wear hats every day and see men dressed in suits all the time. Of course, that comes with the price of WWII and other tragedies, but every time period has their own.

I'm thankful to live during this time because of all the great changes that have already been accomplished before I was born and those I get to be a part of. Just trying to make the world a better place for the next group.

There are so many great things about being alive at this time and in this place.


Psalm 106:1 Praise the Lord! Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good, for his steadfast love endures forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...