Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

Giving Thanks - Day 2

I'm thankful for I Love Lucy. [It's an old TV show for those unfortunate souls who didn't know.]

I Love Lucy was recently voted to be the Best TV Show of ALL Time. It's true! Check it out here.

I watch I Love Lucy whenever I need a laugh and especially when I'm sick, because laughter is the best medicine, you know. 

Here's a clip from one of my favorite episodes. It's eleven minutes long, but I don't expect you to watch all of it. Just fast forward to minute 8 and start from there. That's only a few minutes; you can do that. It's absolutely hilarious. Scroll past the video for some behind the scenes information. 




Ok, so here's some Behind the Scenes info:

(1) The part where Lucy gets her leg stuck in the bar wasn't supposed to happen. She improved the entire thing, without uttering a single cuss word. 

(2) The ballet teacher here is played by Mary Wickes, who is also well-know for her role as Sister Mary Lazarus in Sister Act 1 and 2. She's the old, mean nun.

Ok that's all I've got. 



Psalm 107:1 Oh, give thanks to the Lord, for He is good, for His steadfast love endures forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...