Pages

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Giving Thanks - Day 4

I'm thankful for blogging.

Seriously though. I could never keep this much information in one place before. I could never remember all of this a year from now.

My information is safe here, because it's not like being on paper, where a flood or fire could make it all disappear. Here, I can go back and remember things as often as I write.

I can easily share my thoughts, ideas, and life with friends and family without repeating the stories over and over again.

I just really am thankful to live in this age where the internet and blogging exist. :)



Ephesians 5:20 Giving thanks always and for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...