Pages

Friday, November 9, 2012

Giving Thanks - Day 9

I'm thankful for potatoes.

Go ahead and laugh.

I love potatoes in all their forms:

mashed
fried
tatered
baked
cheesy
salty
buttery
garlicy
au gratin-ed

[Forrest Gump reference, any one?]

Potatoes are sooo yummy! I'd post pictures, but then I'd start eating even more potatoes.


I'm so glad they were created and someone, long, long ago (probably a direct ancestor of mine) decided to dig it out of the ground, wash it off (hopefully) and start discovering how to eat it. :)


James 1:17 "Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above [...]"



11/13/12 Edit:

Please comment with your favorite way to eat potatoes and how I can eat it to (translation: please give me the recipe or the name of the restaurant) :) 

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. So true! And you know its how I really feel because I totally asked for baked potatoes for my b-day dinner :)

      Delete
  2. To many ways to love tators. It's hard to pick just a couple!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I think my favorites would be baked potatoes or baked potato soup though...if I absolutely HAD to pick, lol.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...