Pages

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Giving Thanks - Day 18

I'm thankful for movies. I enjoy movies so much, especially the experience of going to the theater: the candy, soda, popcorn, comfy seats, big red curtain, amazing sound and picture, the audience laughing/crying/cheering with you! Of course, I'm speaking of The Warren, the best theater in Oklahoma :) If you haven't been there, you should go as soon as possible!

Anyway, back to movies. I love the story telling, the costumes, the music, just everything. I'm so grateful to watch Talkies, in color, with surround sound and just all the advancements that have been made in that industry. It's just wonderful.

Some of my FAVORITE movies are (in no particular order, and just the first three to come to my mind):



You saw that coming, didn't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...