Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

New Blog Design

I'm so excited to unveil my new blog design! I hope you all love it as much as I do!

There have been so many additions and improvements!

I love my new post signature and blogger button! 

I now have pinterest, facebook, twitter and email buttons :)

Also, check out the Categories and Recent Pins on the right!

Oh, and there are pages (Blogs We Love and About Us), but I haven't had a chance to fill them out yet. Soon, soon. 

I didn't do any of this on my own, but had help from Angie at Angie Makes Websites! She responded to every questions, and there were several, in a timely manner and had everything up and running within 48 hours, even on the weekend! 

I love it so much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...