Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Giving Thanks - Day 8

I'm thankful for my apartment's maintenance team!

We haven't had many reasons to call them in the year and a half we have lived here, but whenever we do, they are here within 24 hours (unless it's a weekend and not an emergency) and fix whatever issue is at hand.

They often come when we are at work, but always leave a note at our door letting us know they have been in our apartment, which I really appreciate, because I never have to wonder if it was fixed or not.

The times that we have been home, they have always been very polite.

I have some friends and family who have horrible apartment rental stories to tell and we never have and I am SO very thankful for that!



Colossians 3:17 And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...