Pages

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Giving Thanks - Day 11

I'm thankful for our jobs.

Neither of us have our dream job, but we both have jobs.

I'm thankful for all that I have learned where I currently work and for the opportunities it has opened up for me. I'm thankful for those I work for and work with. I do feel that my jobs helps make a difference in our community and that helps me keep going on the days that I don't like my job. Sometimes it gets really boring. But I can still find something to be grateful for in those times.

I'm also thankful that our jobs enable us to give to others. :)



Colossians 3:17 And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...