Pages

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Giving Thanks - Day 10

I am thankful for digital photography.

I vaguely remember the days of film photography and having pictures developed. It was always exciting to finally go pick the pictures up after days of anticipation! Disposable cameras were the best because I always forgot what I had used them for.

Although there were some downsides, such as never knowing how well a picture turned out. I have thrown away an entire camera's worth of pictures before because none of them turned out.

Oh, and having to buy film and treat it correctly so as not to ruin it.

And lets not forget keeping all of those pictures organized! Ugh!

Like I said, I am thankful for digital photography! :)


Psalm 100:4 Enter his gates with thanksgiving, and his courts with praise! Give thanks to him; bless his name!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...