Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Miss Banana Pants Sponsorship



I first met Miss Banana Pants when I was helping take care of her great-grandmother. I didn't spend much time with her, but her great-gma was a HOOT to be around, such a positive attitude that could always find the best in something or someone, and I guess it must be genetic, because Miss Banana Pants keeps me laughing and smiling with every post. 

I've been following MBP since her first post and I doubt I've missed a single one since. She writes regularly about her life as a SAHM with two toddler boys, Mr. Grouchy Pants and Mr. Stinky Pants, and all of their crazy antics. Those boys have a wonderful mother who loves them so dearly!  And who will have plenty of embarrassing ammo at their graduations and weddings in the form of stories and pictures! :) 

She also writes for Epic Tots, a Christian blog centered around sharing parenting stories in an effort to "empower and unleash a new generation of parents."

Anyway, last month, MBP hosted a giveaway of sorts on her Facebook Page. She is going to start offering sponsorship space on her blog and gave away 10 FREE spots for the month of November!! 

I WON!! :)

I could not be happier to have my blogger button on her sidebar!! :) Like seriously. 

Please go check her blog out as soon as possible. Like now. It's okay, I'll wait. 




Geez, you're quick! Isn't it awesome? I knew you'd love it!! I mean, I wouldn't send my readers to a blog that wasn't worth reading, you know that right? Well, you do now!

So thank you, Miss Banana Pants, for choosing my blog for this month's free sponsorship!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...