Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

Giving Thanks - Day 12

I am thankful for social media.

It's weird to know that I can remember a time before Facebook. In fact, I remember the day I signed up for FB. It just so happened to be the same day they unveiled the original Newsfeed. Back then, only college students could join.

I actually remember the day my parents got the internet. I was young enough that I got a special platform of AOL, just for kids. Remember AOL? "You've got mail" You just said that in the computer voice, didn't you?

Remember dial up? Oh I am thankful that's gone!

I'm thankful for social media: facebook, twitter, instagram, pinterest, and the internet in general that enables me to educate myself, find entertainment, and connect with friends and family and YOU! :)


Colossians 4:2 Continue steadfastly in prayer, being watchful in it with thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...