Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Giving Thanks - Day 1

I've decided to do a post every day throughout November about what I am thankful for. I'm not good at keeping up with these things, so hopefully I stick to this one. 

Day 1

I am thankful for my husband. He is my perfect match, although we don't always love each other perfectly. 

For more information, please read my Throw Up Thursday series. :)


1 Thessalonians 5:18 "In everything give thanks; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."

2 comments:

  1. I am thankful for my children and their spouses, my grandchildren and their spouses, and my great-granddaughter. I have truely been blessed by God and I am very thankful. Having you in our family, Kelly, is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gma Carol! :) You're so sweet! Can't wait to see you for Turkey Day! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...